Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Celebrate It

2/10 
Thruster 5x3

145-165-175-185-200PR
Front Squat 185-185-200-210-230

I'll take it.....finally some front squats with good form.  More flexibility and better movements.

2/13
Back Squat
5x3
225-245-255-265-275
Front Squat
135-135-145-185-185

The WOD on the main site was front squats 5x3...just did them heavy on Friday so I decided on a combination of the 2.

2/14
Erin
5 Rounds
40lb DB Split Clean, 15 reps
21 Pull Ups

17:40.... This was the first day that I felt like I could do a MetCon WOD since I've almost knocked this cold right out of me.


The Mill:  Oh Valentine's Day how I loathe you.  My wife and I are trying something different this year and shaking it up a bit.  I won't get into my personal feelings about this one day of love holiday, but I will say that our past v-day's have been awesome but marked by waiting in line to eat, a nice dinner at home(that was prepared by someone else), mailing gifts (we were 3,000 miles apart), and a few others that will go unnoticed.  If you can see the pattern here neither of us have ever cooked on v-day before.  Cooking isn't something we love to do.  We're replacing the food with a Couple's WOD.  I'm crazy pumped for this, and can't wait to put it together.  Leave it to Crossfit to come up with a couple's WOD at Crossfit Intensify.  We'r not going to do this one, but do one together soon.  Trust me I will post it.  Maybe it will be an outside one.  Oh that would be crazy.  Sorry I'll stop rambling.

When was the last time you were excited?  Like can't sleep, big game excited?


Make it happen today!


A special shout out to the Silverbacks, 201, and the Animal Pack on this Valentine's Day.

The brew that grew with the Great Northwest!

No comments:

Post a Comment