Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hammer Mill????

Follow some pretty interesting dudes slinging steel, rubber, and anything else for shits and giggles this summer.   

I'll post our workouts and any interesting weight room antics that occur while we're lifting.  We plan to lift anything this summer outside the typical "weight room" atmosphere.  This includes tires, wheelbarrows, sledgehammers, oil barrels, and anything that may be awkward and tough.  Have you ever seen the employees at a tire yard or oil field?  Their hands, forearms, and absolute strength are typically stronger and more dangerous than the average weight room attendee.  That's what I want from this summer.  A tough, intense, different, and staggering workout.  Don't get me wrong, I'll still hit the gym a few times a week, but for the most part I want us to develop an insane, crazy ass workout that gets results.  I'm not talking about increase bicep size, but rather an increase in everyday strength.  Awesome shit.  As soon as we gather all the "equipment" we will be outside tearing shit up.

And until we get all of our "equipment" I'm going to use this blog to discuss anything I want.  For starters probably something about baseball, and particularly the Hall of Fame.  So if you're a follower then good luck and thank you.  It may take a while to get some followers, but it will come.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment