Friday, July 1, 2011

Improve.Each.Day.

Deadlift 3-3-3-3-3 reps

275-295-300-305-310 

Push Press 5-5-5


135-145-155


I struggled with the form on the last set.  I pretty much did a straight leg DL with 310lbs.  Which by any means is not good at all.  The deadlift will be put on the back burner for a few weeks so I can regroup and set some damn PR's.  The form on the first few sets was pretty good and the lift felt really good.  The Push Press's were done primarily because I haven't done them in a while and since I won't be able to get to a gym over the weekend.
 



The Mill:  I'm going to take a few days off this weekend.  Which led to me think when was the last time I took 4 consecutive days off from the gym/weight room.  I really can't remember, but that's not say that I'm a gym rat.  I just have a shitty memory.  Hopefully, it helps me in the long run.  Let the body reboot and get after it beginning Tuesday.  Tae Bo....'nuff said

My dad would do this religiously in the morning.  I would hear him jumping around at 5am.  Punching, kicking, slapping.  The works.  He did it.  Thanks mom for the lovely box set idea.  I was recently at a Bed and Breakfast, The Parish House Inn, and the box set was right outside our door.  All I could think about in my paleo drunken stupor was how loud that was every morning.  Then the gym membership came back and thankfully Billy Blanks was with the rest of the workout legends. 


HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. I think I just did Tae Bo on accident at one of my gym classes. Massive flashback. Like erasing-Marty-McFly massive.

    ReplyDelete