Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Condition Yourself

10 Rounds for Time:
5 Tire Flips
20 Box Jumps


13:47

I'm not sure how much the tire weighs, but I do know that it is pretty heavy.  It was definitely a total body workout using the tires.  I used a pulling and pushing method with each flip which really maximized each lift.  I pulled it up and flipped it over.  Hopefully I can get some pictures next time.

The Mill:  Yesterday was a quick workout designed to use incorporate a lot of various movements, and I am sore in areas that I thought could not be sore.  I used the method of pausing on top of the tire for the jumps rather than pausing on the ground.  For most of them anyways.  It seemed to really help the efficiency of each jump and prolong it into 20 consecutive jumps.  There were some longer pauses towards the end of the workout that made my time suck. 

Maximize the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment