Thursday, June 9, 2011

Branded!

The Hammer:  Bumper plates would be a nice addition to any gym.  Steel plates with a softly padded floor in a small gym do not add up.  If I drop the weights I'm branded with the scarlet letter.
Everybody looks at you like you have three heads and are just so confused as to why/how someone would drop the weight on the ground.  I've suggested the bumper plates to the director, but the answer always falls back on the budget.  I get it so please don't judge if I drop the weight.  It's also a little scary to have 200 lbs directly over your head with wobbly arms.  So I draw the line there and only prepare for dropping weight when no one else is in the gym.  Usually early morning it's just me and one other person, and they don't seem to mind.



Push Jerk 2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2 reps

135, 145, 165, 170,170,175,180,185,190,195


The Mill:  The Buccos are .500 and climbing.  The Stanley Cup is almost over, and LeBron won't shut up.  Oh I almost forgot, Tiger withdrew from the Open.  

No comments:

Post a Comment