Monday, June 13, 2011

What the problem is?????/

The Hammer:  All I know is that the push press set me back.  I was rolling with the deads and squats, but as soon as I hit the push press I could only muster out 5 unbroken.  Then that slowly dwindled to 3 unbroken in the second set.  In the 3rd I blew through it maybe it was because there was only 9 reps compared to 21.  Or I didn't want to get caught in the gym that closed for the night so I hurried and got the hell out of there.  Whatever the reason the last set went better than the first.  This WOD was a sweat dripping mess and a crazy workout.

Friday June 10, 2011
Warm up:
Double unders....as many as possible...getting better at them

For time:
225 pound Deadlift, 21 reps
50 Squats
135 pound Push press, 21 reps
225 pound Deadlift, 15 reps
50 Squats
135 pound Push press, 15 reps
225 pound Deadlift, 9 reps
50 Squats
135 pound Push press, 9 reps


The Mill: The weekend was not what I had in mind, but I'll make up for it this week.  It was busy that's for sure.  One thing that got to me was the constant talk about LBJ and the Heat on Saturday.  I was lucky enough to have a rental car which carries Sirius Radio and it was nonstop LBJ talk for 3 hours.  Yep that's right I listened for 3 straight hours.  I kept hoping for something about baseball or even the Stanley Cup just for a change of pace.  But the guys never stopped talking about the Heat and their collective collapse in the 4th quarter. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment