Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Squat This!

The Hammer:  Nothing beats a good squat day.  Well maybe a good deadlift or power clean but they're all pretty close on my list.  Squats were today's lift of choice, courtesy of the main site.  Do I go below parallel?  Do I use proper form?  I honestly have no idea.  I get to parallel, but never below.  And I never do a half squat.  I saw somebody doing that yesterday and loaded on the weight; lifted it off the rack and slightly bent his knees.  It serves a purpose and everyone has different workout goals, but for me that shit is crazy.  I went into an extremely crowded weight room so I squatted and got the hell out of there.  Outside of the lone squat rack that I stretched in (so no one would take it) there wasn't much room to move around.  



WOD
Back Squat 3-3-3-3-3 reps


275, 285,300, 315, 325


The Mill:  My wife and I bought our first recliner over the weekend and I must say I have never slept better.  This thing is simply amazing.  Our old couch, which was my brother's couch for the previous 5 years, had run it's course.  It was as uncomfortable as a cold toilet seat in December.  This recliner is simply amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment